Wednesday, June 25, 2003

 
Our shots are in order and I'm still waiting for the company that has "hired" us to give us a definite day and time leave date cuz we've got to book a flight to LA on our own to eventually get there. Bargains via the Internet from Denver to LA keep popping up and getting more expensive as the time passes. Nonetheless, we are still optimistic despite the fact that the woman ("Sally Wu") we've been in contact with just emailed me to say that they've held a "press conference" in Taiwan to announce the camp. Draw your own conclusions regarding this marketing. I hope they're more posiive than mine. Meanwhile, in a crazed schizoid fit of optimism/caution, I've ordered two "American apology" T-shirts for my son and I. They proclaim, "I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him" in six languages: Chinese, English, Arabic, French, Spanish and Russian. It may give us mercy if there's an international incident on the plane or abroad.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?